Friday, March 27, 2015

There Will Be Days When......

There will be days when you just aren't feeling it.  When you are feeling particularly tired or blue and all you want to do is eat some chocolate or some other comfort food and skip the days workout.  When everything that day is going wrong, someone made you feel bad, you got a speeding ticket, kids are making a mess of your house, you received some bad news.  I had that day.... it was yesterday.  Let me tell you, it wasn't easy to drag myself into my regular workout.  I thought to myself, it's only 30 minutes and it's at home, what's the big deal, who will notice?  And then it hit me...I will notice!  The big deal is, once you make it a habit, even when there is no motivation, the habit keeps you going.  The habit SCREAMS at you to GET UP and DO IT!  Why haven't you done it? Hello.... are you listening to me???  OK OK I hear you, time to work out!  Not only did I work out, but I still didn't feel great about myself or my day, so 3 hours later, I worked out again!  Nothing gets those endorphins going like two workouts!
This jump started my evening. I buckled down, helped the kids finish their homework, made dinner, read some pages from First Steps to Wealth by Dani Johnson: A Revolution to Increase Your Income for some personal development, did some laundry, took a conference call and then watched my Kentucky Wildcats blow past another team to get to the elite 8 in the NCAA  National Championships and then got a very restful sleep.

Make it a habit and you will never have to worry about when and if you are going to work out each day, you will have no choice!  Just start!
Start a healthy habit today!

You can also follow me on my fitness page as well: Bring It On with Staci at the link below.  There is no body bashing, just plain positive thoughts, energies, tips and ideas and comradery for my fellow health and fitness strugglers!
https://www.facebook.com/bringitonwithstaci

You can also get fitness programs and a healthy, all natural, nutrient dense shake here:
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/bringitonwithstaci

No comments:

Post a Comment